Adam says: Systemic enzymes can be a great tool to use in context of excess inflammation, and fibrotic tissue. This product is great in specific because enzymes require a coated capsule in order to survive the stomach acid to make it to the bloodstream. Dissolv-it-All uses a phlalate-free capsule, which I can't say that other enzyme brands use.
Dissolve-It-All is a systemic enzyme and cofactor blend that consists of enteric coated serrapeptase and nattokinase.
Serrapeptase is derived from the same bacteria that the Japanese silkworm uses to dissolve its cocoon. Nattokinase is derived from the fermented soybean product natto. Note: This product is NOT derived from soybeans.
When taken on an empty stomach, these two potent proteolytic enzymes circulate in the system for up to 12 hours, assisting in breaking down fibrin and other accumulated proteins. Breaking down excess proteins may support normal circulation, respiration and promotes a healthy inflammatory response.*
BENEFITS of Systemic Enzymes:
- Takes the burden off of the liver and white blood cells, increasing their function*
- Breaks down necrotic debris in the blood*
- Breaks down excessive fibrin and fibrinogen*
- Supports respiratory, cardiovascular, circulatory, and sinus health*
- Decreases wrinkles and scar tissue*
- May improve conditions ending in -itis or -osis*
- May increase lifespan by decades*
Unlike other brands using CAP and HPMCP in the capsules, the enteric coating on Dissolve-It-All is phthalate free and has been used for over fifty years. Enteric coating on the capsule is necessary so that the serrapeptase and nattokinase survive the low pH of stomach acid, make it to the small intestine and ultimately the bloodstream.